Friday, September 09, 2011

Week six

Well, I am fairly certain no one reads this blog but me. After posting regularly for three months I have received no comments. That's the sad part, but the upside if this is that I can begin my baby diary without worrying that family will read this.

Saturday we found out I am pregnant. Our first OB visit is on the 19th. My doctor already put me on extra hormones so i keep this one this time. After two miscarriages, the most recent one in February, we had lost a lot of hope.

Ben is very excited. He has wanted to be a big brother for a couple years now.

If you read this, please don't share with others. We haven't told the family yet. If we don't lose this one, then we will announce it on Christmas. And, please don't tell my sister, ever. Thanks.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Haystack Dr,Loveland,United States

No comments: