Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dreaming of Ramsey

The wacky pregnancy dreams have already started. I dreamed I won a spot on the next Hell's Kitchen and was totally lost. There was a part of the show that they don't air, which apparently was a classroom where all the contestant learn the recipes for the season. I tried sitting in the back and dropped my cell phone which shattered into a million pieces. Ramsey decides he really likes me behind the scenes and let's me know he is going to call me stupid cow a few times, but not to take it personally.

I woke up while trying to memorize the grill times for cooking a filet steak medium rare vs. well done.

Ota had joined a fantasy football league at work, but it hasn't increased his love of football. We haven't watched any full games today. Tomorrow is Broncos vs. Raiders, so maybe that will be good.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Longs Peak Cir,Loveland,United States

No comments: