Friday, September 16, 2011

Eight weeks

This morning we got to see the beginnings of our baby. Our due date is Ota's birthday. So, I get another Taurus in my life.



The extra hormones performed the job of fixing my miscarriage issues. I go back in two weeks for another ultrasound. At twelve weeks I get to meet with the doc about birth plans.

We are beyond exited. We aren't telling family yet, until we pass the first trimester. My family won't read this anyway, so I'm not worried they'll get this news.

Next week Ben and I will be at my mom's so I hope he manages to keep it quiet. Today he told all his teachers that he is going go have a brother. We have no idea if it is a boy or girl at this point, but we decided on names tonight.

It is so inexplicably exciting to know this one is healthy and promising. After three years of struggle, this baby is answering our prayers. Thank you, thank you, thank you lord.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:N County Road 1,Loveland,United States

No comments: