Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lazy weekend

Cyber Monday starts tomorrow and I can't believe we have to return to our previous routines. Only the exception for me is that I have two papers to complete by Thursday and then I'm off until mid-January.

Sad news on Saturday from my mother-in-law. Her dog passed away while visiting the vet for pain management. She was a sweet dog and will be missed.

We are still feeding on the remnants of our thanksgiving feast. The last of the bacon went into a salad, while most of the dark meat from the bird was made into soup on Saturday. As a reprieve from this we visited Qdoba Mexican food tonight. It helps the diet and at this point I'm fighting to stay under 245.

Tuesday we go to Denver for a 3d ultrasound. It is a follow up for my downs and cps testing, but all tests so far have been 'phenomenal' according to the testing facility. The nurse even asked me if we had used donor eggs because the numbers in the results were way above what they normally would expect for a pregnancy at my age. I think it is because I sit on my butt too much doing homework and knitting.

Anyway, that's it for tonight. Will post again after Tuesday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Longs Peak Cir,Loveland,United States

No comments: