Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wahoo!

Tried this fish taco place for the first time today. Pretty good, but the baby might not like the spicy sauce. I ordered an outer reef burrito with fish, brown rice and black beans. But, I also got it 'wet' which may kill me.


This week I had glucose testing. Yuck! I took Ben with me and he was so well behaved that I'm considering allowing him to visit me while I'm in labor.

What else? I've finished all my thanksgiving shopping. Even though the tradition is to surround yourself with family we just never get that option anymore. Ota and I are growing our own, so maybe future thanksgivings will be more festive and full of visitors.
Turkey will be a bacon smothered affair. Accompanied with pear cider gravy, mashed potatoes, standard stuffing, and a new green bean casserole with cheese and crackers all up in it. Forgoing the usual pie baking, I ordered ours this year from Perkins restaurant. One pumpkin cream and one pecan.

Let's hope next year we have more family and friends to help eat all this good food!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Colorado 68,Fort Collins,United States

No comments: